Good thing my beliefs don't determine my hairstyle.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

79%

Reformed Evangelical

57%

Fundamentalist

57%

Emergent/Postmodern

54%

Neo orthodox

39%

Roman Catholic

39%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

36%

Classical Liberal

36%

Modern Liberal

14%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

...What's funny is that the results indicate I'm more Reformed than my husband, which we both know is not true. Other than that, not much of it interests me. Pretty simplistic quiz for the complexity of the results, in my opinion.

The ripping out of carpet has finished. The wood floors have been refinished and are beautiful. We're painting windows and baseboards and door frames. I'm sore and very tired of being so busy. We've decreed that, once we move in, no home projects will be attempted for at least a month.

But even in my exhaustion, I am excited. A home again!


0 comments:

Leave a Reply